Capsilon is focused on software development for the financial sector. The company is a leading supplier of proprietary automated solutions for the mortgage industry in the USA. Its regular customers and consumers of already developed software are financial industry representatives — more than 160 banks and financial institutions, including 3 largest ones in the USA.
Capsilon is known as a leading innovator in its area that is confirmed by numerous industry awards:
- the company is included in the HousingWire HW TECH100 list as the most innovative technological firm for 4 years from 2014 to 2018;
- in 2018 PROGRESS in Lending has named Capsilon a top industry innovation;
- in 2015 the company won the prize "Gold Winner in the Innovations" in the technological sector in the 7th awards ceremony "Golden Bridge";
- the company is included in the Top 50 Service Provider list in the industry of mortgage technologies for 4 years;
- in 2014 the company received the award "Gold Stevie" in the nomination "Most Innovative Technological Company of the Year";
- in 2015 the company received the award "Gold Stevie" in the nomination "Technological Innovator of the Year" in the category "Software";
- current product of the company software DocVelocity two times won the prize "Release of the Year" in the industry of mortgage technologies.
Capsilon is a member of leading business associations in its branch:
- Mortgage Bankers Association (Washington, USA)
- Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (Washington, USA)
- California Mortgage Bankers Association (Sacramento, USA)
- Electronic Signature & Records Association (Washington, USA)
Our mission is to deliver technology solutions that transform the way mortgage companies do business.
Capsilon is growing and we need smart, energetic people to help propel us forward.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment where your accomplishments are celebrated?
Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where teams are constantly looking for ways to leverage technology to help our customers achieve their operational and financial goals?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you.